Thursday, February 14, 2008

That's Cross Dresser to you, ma'am.


You're probably wondering why I'm posting a picture of a man in drag. Well, I was browsing through MySpace looking for Sabrina's Tall Todd, the guy who sinned and God got pissed and felt that Sabrina should publicly shame him and his white trash family by finding his camera in a taxi and posting his photos all over the internet. Anyway, Tall Todd lives in Boston, and as I said we were browsing MySpace looking for him when we came upon this beauty. Well, actually it wasn't him - but it was someone that's linked to him through the "GIRLS THAT LIKE BOYS THAT DRESS LIKE GIRLS" community that we found on McFruity's page. Anyway, so Sabrina, Gia and I are huddled together on the couch like conjoined triples SCREAMING IN HORROR of the things we find on our precious, what we thought was just mildly-homosexual MySpace. Anyway, so BEAUTIMOOSE over here really got our attention. It's not that he's any uglier than the rest, because in a line-up they're all the same faggots in dresses, but because of the fact this was his default picture to his album... He titled it, "MY FIRST PHOTO SHOT." This should have been titled "MY THIRD PHOTO SHOT" for his
first, last and NEVER AGAIN - because he SHOT himself in the fucking face. Obviously if he's referring to a SHOOT as a SHOT we've got good old Freud slipping in. So, Franken Faggot here seriously thinks he's sexy and embracing the woman in him with the 1989 Barbie metallic blue eye shadow followed by the pussy pink lips. This poor guy was probably beat as a child with shoes and dildos for him to grow up with a distorted self image to think that this make up is s3xXxi, or even to dress up as a woman is normal. I still can't get over that sexy face over here is trying as hard as he possibly could. I don't need to mention the Fred, or the hair, right? Right. Let's move on.

To your right is SEXY SALLY. I am not kidding. Where the fuck do they get these names anyway? That said, this is it's name. Anyway, this is a prime example of the number #1 tranny fetish: FEET. God, if my sister was reading this SHE WOULD JUST DIE. Apparently all trannys have foot fetishes. You can seriously dig through MySpace and find tranny feet everywhere. I'm not sure whether they're actually turned on by the foot itself, of the things the foot can squeeze into - like a 24 XW size shoe with a 5 inch spike heel or the panty hose - or... Well, what else is there? Regardless, THE OBSESSION IS FUNKY FUCKING FEET. So, here are a couple of feet pictures I grabbed from Sexy Sally's friends, Selene and Cheryl.


***HERE IS A BIG PAUSE***

I left this to be edited on my computer at home, that I left on all night after I had fallen asleep at 3:30 in the morning. It's now 10:45 in the morning and I'm at work, which means all the awesome things I had to say are no longer in my head. However, and this is a big however, it's still fresh in my mind that all these fruity men all have named themselves the fucking fruitiest names ever. I mean, I came across Vixen Valerie, Naughty Nancy and Chesty Charlize. CHESTY CHARLIZE. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUEERBAG FUCK NAME IS THAT. Well, whatever - I don't understand why they need to give themselves stage names like they're performing in Camelot with that one queer from American Idol. Anyway, so I found this perfect fucking tranny to post right now that's like the epitome of fat, hairy pointy-titted tranny but apparently blogger and my work computer do not mix well. I can upload the picture but I can't move it, which means when I get home I will just have to edit this post. But really, I cannot believe people participate in this. At what point is this beautiful? Or sexy? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that bullshit, but THIS IS NOT A NATURAL FUCKING BEAUTY. NOT EVEN YOUR STANDARD QUEER THAT LIVES A NORMAL LIFE DOES THIS SHIT. Anyway, I don't see the point in this post anymore because I can't post pictures from work. Fuck. This breaks my heart.

I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE PICTURES. Trust me.

No comments: