Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oriana is going to be the subject of this post.

Ori is my boyfriend's youngest sister. I mentioned her before - about her being 8 going on 25. This post will be short, but I just wanted to say this young woman has absolutely no filter and that's what I love about her. I'll be clicking around on the internet and she'll see a friend's picture and she'll say something like WOW THAT GIRL IS SO FAT or GOD SHE IS UGLY. The best is when she sees someone that I don't particularly like and she'll say about how disgusting said person is and how said person should remove herself from Earth. I just showed her a picture of said person. I said, Ori, I need your honest opinion.

OH MAN!

Ori:

Okay. First of all. She is disgusting. She has a double chin, maybe triple. She has zits all over her face. Why does she wear no make up? What is wrong with her? She has a big nose. The only thing that's cute about her is her dog. Coochie Coochie. But really, she is ugly. She should die.

This is the reason I need to take her home. She can be my reality check at all times. She'll be honest with me and tell me I'm getting fat, or that I have a tiny brain. She LOVES telling me that I have a tiny brain, which is pretty much true. For some reason I have a permanent bran fart - I'll think of something, my brain will hurt and take a fat dump, then I'll continue with what I was saying... I do this often. Anyway, I got distracted. Okay. But she's great. She'll yell at the TV and say how people are stupid and how people make her REALLY REALLY angry. She is destined to be in my family though. If she sees Rachel Ray on tv she'll go OH MY GOD I HATE HER. SHE IS STUPID AND SHE HAS NO TITS AND SHE'S REALLY FAT. *click*



No comments: