Monday, February 18, 2008

Pets make me crazy.


I have nothing to really bitch about today. I'm not at work wanting to stab myself in the eye, nor am I in need to castrate anyone today. My cold is going away, so I'm not dying either. Since I have a lot of horse-shit related thoughts in my head, I thought I'd write about it. This is my horse, Charm. The serious looking blonde is my bestfriend, Dani. Dani is a really amazing rider and trainer and I'm lucky enough to give her the sex in exchange for her riding my horse.
So, some batshit crazy man decided he would tell my barn owner that's 70+ years old and is half senile that I gave him the "OKAY" to ride my horse. Said batshit crazy man decided he would ride my horse without my permission. He actually decided to be it would be REALLY AWESOME to change all of her tack around to shit that she should NEVER be ridden in and gallop her around like she's a fucking rocking horse. He wanted to be a real machismo asshole and prove to the world he can handle a crazy horse by making her doing the Irish Jig like a lying Ashlee Simpson, proceeded by her tossing her head and trying to make her way out from underneath this crazy asshole man. Well, there's a problem with that. MY HORSE IS NOT CRAZY. My horse has never been crazy. My horse has always had a perfectly sound mind and she's never been flighty/crazy/spooky, nor has she ever chomped on her bit because I've always had her in super soft bits, she's never tossed her head and she's never done any of that nonsense. So now Dani has to try to fix her of all her fucking problems. We're already seeing dramatic improvement. I am SO damn lucky because my horse is amazing and she just wants to please. Most horses would have been sent to the funny farm after what this man did. With that said, I plan on taking his horse out and running it around until it breaks down. Anyway, here is video of Charm trying really hard to be a normal horse again.
Charm is out of shape. Period. There's no getting around that - she hasn't had any real work since October. Then suddenly she gets taken out on all these gnarly trails and galloped in the arena by this fucking asshole and so on and so forth. So, she's got a couple of little kinks to work out, but she will get there. She's dropping her right shoulder and falling on the forehand - I'm going to get a chiro out to look at her and see what he thinks. She also isn't tracking up at the trot - but she's out of shape. Dani stays off her back on the canter to make it easier for her to stay balanced. So no, she is not trying to be a jockey, she knows what she's doing. She's also bobbing up and down like a merry-go-round horse and in parts she'll fight with Dani and toss her head. Ugh. So frustrating. Imaging someone taking out your expensive BMW for a joy ride and then hitting poles and backing into shit, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage to your car. That is what happened with my horse. GOD DAMMIT I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE. I will probably force feed him vagina yeast if I see him again. I am so glad I move to the new barn next month. Fucker.

See this place to the right? This is the new ranch. It's deep in the hills of Malibu. I would have never imaged a place like this existed. In the distance is a jumper arena and right next to it is a dressage court. It's quiet. Peaceful. Serene. I am so happy to know that my horse will feel a hundred times better being here. I'm just waiting for the date to move. :}

No comments: