Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dare I say it, something... SOULFUL? It's probably hidden somewhere in here.

I'm going to not try to get emotional on here, because - this is not the purpose of this blog. This blog is actually meant to belittle and castrate every idiot I know - and talk about the awesomeness that is Princess Pinche. So why am I changing the whole point? Because I hate MySpace blogs and I don't want to start an emo-faggot blog because I am not a complete emo-faggot. Although I think Dom's sisters would beg to differ since it's apparent I CRY OVER EVERYTHING THAT'S EMOTIONAL ON TV. Let's not talk about that.

Anyway, on one of my online equine communities is based around a small group of people that believes in 6 degrees of separation. As in, I personally know a few people from the board - who personally knows someone I don't know but I know that their online persona is really them from confirmation of the person I know in person, who knows someone that I know, and so on and so forth. Let's just say the equine community is small. OK. So someone posted something about how she has this immediate connection with someone that she's had for a long time and knows inside her heart they're soulmates but not in this lifetime and blahdi blahdi blah.

And - before I got ADD and stopped reading, I realized that I pretty much have thought the same thing for a long time. I want to say many moons ago a crazy Spanish woman was introduced to me through my grandmother and told me something along the lines that every man I want in life I can have and I will understand when I'm older. I want to say I was under 5 when this happened. Or maybe this was a ghost talking to me, as I can only remember her shadow and voice. This still sticks out in my mind vividly, as if it just happened yesterday. I CAN PRETTY MUCH SAY THIS IS 110% TRUE.

I know, cocky of me to say. But I don't mean it like that. It's not like I'm running around going HEY. YOU. HOT MODEL/ACTOR. COME HITHER. It''s not like that and I've never been that way anyway. However, I will say that I've had connections with people that have come about later on in life. Case in point: My boyfriend, Dominick. I guess he would be the greatest connection I could ever speak of. When I was 12 years old I had a HUGE crush on him. For some reason I never bothered with it because deep in my heart I knew "one day" it would happen. Then I got the mentality of a 12 year old and went boy crazy and I LOVED ALL BOYS. See, so I'm not a lesbian. Anyway - The point is that I forgot about Dominick after the age of 12. I had gone years forgetting who he was all together. Then by chance I re-met him and it's like FIREWORKS GOING OFF IN MY HEAD THIS IS THE ONE FOR ME. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It's not because he was super hot, because the way he was dressed he looked horrible. GOD those white K-Swiss shoes and baggy pants HAD. TO. GO. Anyway, obviously he felt the same - and the connection I have with him despite the bumps in the road that we've had are greater than anything I've ever felt. And it's not just a physical connection, although technically I can say that. (insert laughing shark from Strange Wilderness here). No, it's a spiritual connection. It's cute actually, because we're on such a connected level that I'll pick up the phone to call him and he's already calling me and vice/versa... Just random stupid shit that people take for granted. I don't know how people go through like without it. I am lucky... I guess every once in a while I need to realize how lucky I am. HOPEFULLY HE REALIZES THAT HE IS LUCKY TOO, despite that I am a haggard old bitch 98% of the time.

God, this emotional shit is draining me. Time for me to post about how stupid people are in my office or something.

No comments: