Thursday, February 21, 2008

Asia is plagued with weird shit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJLG85gn0bc




Last night Dom and I were watching a show called "HALF MAN HALF TREE." It was about one of a kind disorders - and this guy called by the name of "Dede" that lives in a mud hut with his freak show friends in Indonesia and Dede suffers from a "wart" disorder - where he is covered in warts and his human limbs are turning into tree limbs. I wouldn't necessarily call them tree limbs, but hey, that's what they are. He looked like a rotting palm tree. Now, don't get me wrong, because I have a wonderful life and I am not plagued with The Fug and over-all I am pretty healthy, but for crying out loud I can't help but by completely mortified over what I saw in the video. I mean, I'm familiar with birth defects and why things happen and blah blah - and I'm also familiar with "SHIT HAPPENS" but not disorders that just happen to turn you into a tree or that your face melts off. This is all new to me. Dede's "clan" was also featured in this documentary - We named them Penis Nose, Melty Face, Rotting Palm and Furnace Monster. What really disturbed me was their exhibition - it was a MODELING SHOW for little Indonesian girls in bikinis to be walking on the cat walk around these monster looking peoples. I'm sorry, but who would think to use a FREAK SHOW as PROPS? I mean, these people had not bathed in years because of their disorders and half of them looked flea ridden. I would NEVER let my scantily clad 6 year old get NEAR one of these said monsters. And it's not that they're monsters in a cute, Cookie Monster way - but the kind where they have been living in the jungle in hiding for years and years and come out to say peek-a-boo for little girls. This sincerely bothers me, in a way where I would like to bomb all of Indonesia. I swear these disorders are either from dietary insufficiencies or inbreeding. Only ONE other case has been reported in the Ukraine and it wasn't even to the extent of these tree frog people. Someone should test the water, or tell them to stop eating all these weird bugs they eat or SOMETHING. FUCK.

Whatever, if I were their doctor I would just put them out of their misery. I would put them down like I would an old dog. YOU WON'T FEEL A THING, JUST A LITTLE PRICK AND THEN YOU WILL FALL ASLEEP.

To the furnace you go!

No comments: