Monday, February 11, 2008

I once had aspirations.

I am too young to be saying I feel like a fucking wreck after spending only 2 days of drinking. Maybe because I don't drink anymore and when I do I somehow cannot stop until I'm either sleeping, vomiting or dead.

Today I was vegging out on Dom's couch with his 8 year old sister, who was screaming about how she wanted to grow up to be a groupie/rock star and would like everyone with a "tiny brain" to kill themselves. I think this included me today.

Her conversation to herself went something along these lines:

"GOD. ALL THESE FREAKING PEOPLE. DIE."

Followed by something about wanting to watch something "so madly."

I love her. 8 going on 25.

Anyway, my dad turned 50 today. We celebrated at Mastro's Steak House last night in Beverly Hills. I think we go there too much to celebrate shit, but not enough on a daily basis. I am really craving some oysters on a half shell.

Fuck all of you - and Andy Dick, too.

No comments: