Sunday, February 1, 2009

There Are Methods To My Madness...




Over the past few days, my anxiety over getting on a stupid plane has been getting worse. It's now to the point where I'm looking up at every single damn plane in the sky or when a friend mentions a damn plane I start getting anxious and crying.

A few minutes ago I realized my stupidity. I was sitting in the bathtub when I had this revelation: planes really aren't that terrible. I went to see Taken tonight (in lieu of studying because I still need my ADD medication) - and I realized that it's not the airplanes that are scary. It's the scummy fucks that hang around the airports that are scary. I also made a note to myself: do not travel without big scary dudes (or just plain old crazy that will freak out anyone) and do not travel with a stupid whorey friend - or better yet - do not have any stupid whorey friends to get you in trouble - and all will be ok. So, stupid whorey friends that DO exsist in my life, I am officially going to have to dump you from my life because you know what, I am no prized ham. I will not go for 500 grand at auction and I do not have a dad that is a crazy ex spy to come save my ass. I would be royally screwed over by you, stupid whorey friend. As a matter of fact, I would be certified dirty, drugged, put in a hallway with a sheet as my deskspace with my legs tied apart as open door for all to come in for 2 Euros worth of the ole' in/out. And yes, I just made a Clockwork Orange reference there. That just happened.

No comments: