Sunday, February 15, 2009

Food Spank.




To cure my anxiety about going to Europe, I started a new blog called FOOD SPANK. There's nothing on it yet, but oh oh ohhhh trust me, there will be. I will be bringing Dom's macbook and my dad will have his company laptop in Europe, so since I plan on doing nothing other than walking , eating, not sleeping and drugging myself throughout my European adventure, I will have a LOT to blog about. Hopefully I do not eat myself to death. But I guess dying of eating too much on vacation wouldn't be such a horrible death after all. It's better than being eaten alive by squirrels, like the way I think my dad will depart Earth. I just hope that if I die with a bucket of fish & chips stuck in my throat in a London pub, that Dom gets a picture of it and posts it at my funeral. He did get a new camera, might as well make good use of it, right?









No comments: