Monday, February 23, 2009

la birra.

Well, I've done the impossible. I have temporarily cured my plane anxiety without the use of drugs, alcohol, therapy, church, magic or witchcraft. I still have 1892734198247198274 pills of xanax just in case I pull a Marge Simpson on the plane but for now I'm running on pure excitement for my European adventure.Dom, on the other hand, is freaking out over the 10.5 hours until we land at Heathrow and how he "will not survive the flight because of my ADD." I guess in order to make my flight more comfortable, I will have to kill him. It sort of sucks but at least I'll have his brand new awesome camera, all his cash, his credit card and then I'll find myself a nice English boy when I'm in London. I'm hoping I'll find one with Cuban fever that'll appreciate a big round ass, because if I need to buy one I'll be pissed. The exchange rate sucks.

No comments: