Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The calm before the storm.

I don't know what happened with me today.

I got 100% on my linguistics paper. My professor used my paper as an example to the rest of the class on good paper writing in the future. I'm not sure whether to feel honored or stupid, because I wrote it in 4-slack off hours. I tried writing it the night before but it wasn't enough pressure I guess. My mind was somewhere else the night I attempted writing it, so I waited until 10 am the following morning to write it. My class is at 2:15 pm. Since I slacked off, either I am brilliant or the rest of the class (this is an honors contracted class) is made up of fucking idiots. I'm going to go with fucking idiots because there's absolutely no way that paper was perfect. I'm pretty sure I had a couple of grammatical errors on it but I guess that didn't matter.

After class I met up with Jocelyn and played with the Lewin boys at FYH. Amanda came and surprised us and that made me happy beyond words. I'm like a little puppy and start wagging my tail furiously, knock over stuff and squat to pee when I see her, it's sort of sick and hilarious all at the same time. I spent 3 hours sitting at the bar drinking coffee - and i'm pretty sure that 9-10 cups of coffee in that short amount of time is eventually going to give me an aneurism one of these days. At least I will be in good company when it happens, right? I love Jason and Ryan dearly. They're probably the funniest guys on the face of this planet. They're like this dynamic duo of brotherly hate-love and it's so fun to watch them talk shit to each other all while in the name of good fun. I'm pretty sure I scared all the customers away at some point but that's not uncommon. Jocelyn almost peed herself again and I'm starting to believe it's a recurring event and it's fantastic that I have the ability to make one piss on themselves without actually trying to get them to squirt in a sexual way. Let me just clarify that I don't do the whole squirt thing. If that's your soup du jour, that's fine, I'm not here to judge. I just don't find pee attractive.

Suddenly, I get home and it's like a shit storm breaks out and no one is here to instigate it other than my own brain. I'm pretty sure my caffeine high got the best of me because I'm positive that at least 3 people won't be talking to me again, none of whom I care about in real life - I just feel badly about biting their heads off because they can't read plain English. One person I was particularly mean to and I should probably apologize to him because he's not aware that a majority of the things he writes can be misinterpreted easily. I guess ignorance is bliss when you're the blissful one. He deleted me from facebook and he thinks I'm the most terrible person on the planet. By all means, he's right... There's no doubting that. I know he reads this blog so here's a message: I know it has been a while, but I want my bra back and I still have your pants - Soooo... Ya. About that. Let's swap... Then you can go about hating me. :)

I guess I've slacked off enough now. I'll continue writing my paper that I have no interest in.

No comments: