Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oui, oui.


I'm almost positive my lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. I'm willing to bet my eyes are about to roll out of their sockets and tuck themselves away in my sheets because they're really fuckin' tired.

Today I had 4 shots espresso and 32 ounces worth of red bull. Amanda told me earlier tonight that I'm going to die. I figure if meth addicts are plentiful and not dying in vasts numbers, then I'm not going to die just yet. In good news, I'm kicking ass at life and I officially do not have any jeans that fit me anymore. Too bad I'm too cheap to go shopping for new pants. I'd rather wear pants that don't fit so my whole ass hangs out. I also stopped wearing underwear all together and my vagina feels liberated. The whole "lookin' like a foo wit yo pants on the ground" thing + lack of undies is going to get me in serious trouble one of these days. I might get arrested for indecent exposure and that will be a fun story to tell my future kids I will probably CTL + ALT + DELETE. I guess I will have to talk them talking through the mason jar.

Also, I'm going back to Europe for 3 weeks. I'm leaving June 20th and will be back July 12th. My aunt + cousins from Virginia will be in Paris with some school tour thing and my dad and mom want to meet my aunt's husband there for the last part of their tour. We'll be in France for a week and then we're flying to Spain. My good friend Tosha is coming with me (I was at her house today and her sister said she'd pay for her WHOLE trip, how AWESOME is that!?) - So we're going to be in Spain for a week to see my other cousins (and my cousin Carmen will be having her 2nd baby when I'm there!) and Tosha and I will be extending out our trip a week or two and we're going to hostel it up either in Portugal or Germany or who knows. We're yet to figure out those details as we just planned France and Spain with my family. All I know is that she and I plan on being hammered the entire time and acting like whores in youth hostels. Awesome. She and I will figure out the rest. Either way we need to find our way back to Paris to catch out flight back to the US. My parents paid for my airfare this time because they love me... And I love them for being so fucking awesome.

This is my life, and I'm living it one minute at a time.

No comments: