Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fucking kids.


Today I decided I hate kids... By kids I mean 18-21 that are ADD as hell or just fucking creepy. Minus Jimmy. Jimmy is my little baby that I want to take home and hug, squeeze and rename George.

I suppose everyone in my linguistics class felt just as unprepared for the test as I feel... Because my space-case professor said to the class, "When's our midterm again? Thursday?" (we're severely behind the dates on the syllabus) and some kid yells "TUESDAY!" and no one corrects him. Some other kid chimed in and said, "Yeah, Tuesday!" So my professor says, "Oh, okay, I guess we'll go over the chapters today and Thursday."

So, in a way I'm relieved that I have an additional weekend to study. Unfortunately it's my birthday weekend and I have plans all weekend. I might not do anything Friday and just stay home and study, so Saturday and Sunday (my actual birthday, big dinner with some friends and family) I can enjoy my birthday.

Woohoo, I'm gettin' fuckin' old.

No comments: