Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hm.


Last night I saw a play with cast of four at a tiny theater in Studio City. The stage was like 15 feet long, if that. It was literally no budget - a couple of boxes as props to jump up and down on. It was interesting to say the least... But the most interesting part was that the lead male character was KEVIN RICHARDSON FROM THE FUCKING BACKSTREET BOYS. How the HELL does one go from playing sold out concerts around the globe in gigantic arenas in front of tens of thousands of people to a no-budget play in front of 30 people?

Anyway, while getting ready I was playing with my hair since it was stick straight and I looked at myself and was like HOLY SHIT, I LOOK LIKE ME CIRCA 2003, so I took a picture... It's funny because when I was 18-19 I used to take these high contrast photos and this photo looks just like the ones I used to take. It's because I had like 1928319283 lights on in my room, and this lamp I stole from my dad (it's SO bright and awesome for my readings) was on so it really washed out everything. I now feel like writing X's on my hands and bashing non-edge people just to make it authentic. The point to this picture is that I've been debating cutting my hair again but I know if I cut it I'll just be a miserable bitch about it. I'll play with it some more before I figure it out.

No comments: