Sunday, March 28, 2010

"I want her to look like a whore for her birthday"

Okay, this is the second weekend in a row I've been doing girly shit with Jocelyn and I'm totally over it. Neither one of us like doing girly shit but we've been doing it for our birthday weekends and preparing for Vegas so we've been out shopping and being completely retarded about it. Yesterday after my hike my dirty ass didn't shower and went straight to the mall. I think I smelled like a dead, rotten skunk and I'm positive I offended people with odors from all of my orifices and the verbal vomit spewing from my mouth didn't help my cause. I said terrible things and I'm pretty sure I made a few children cry but i don't really care.

I drank a lot on Saturday night to make up for not drinking on Friday. My problem is that I can't sleep off a hangover for the life of me. I always wake up at the crack of dawn wanting to do shit and then realize that no one around me is awake and that doing things while feeling the way I do probably isn't a good idea. Today was no exception and I woke up at some ungodly time and wanting to do shit. i forced myself back to bed and when i did crawl out i still felt like complete death and decided el torito brunch sounded good.

I've pretty much been in a zone since... Oh well.

No comments: