Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I don't want to do this.


There's something about putting shit off to the last minute until that final push that I'm strangely attracted to. I literally have a mountain worth of shit to do and I keep putting it off. I'll get it done, I always do and with excellence might I add... Minus my one linguistics fuck up but I blame it on being a drunk my entire birthday weekend. When it comes to papers, I feel like I need a royal slap in the face by a professor before I start putting REAL effort into them. I feel as though so long as my professors tell me that I'm the fuckin' shit and they honestly think I try, that I don't really need to do anything. I really need a professor to call me out on my bullshit before I finally give in. I'm sure I'll get a slap in the face sooner than later, but thus far it hasn't happened. Until then, I'll maintain the bullshit that I do now and be satisfied with it.

No comments: