Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I feel so boring.

Computer update:

Dell will be replacing my computer some time next week. For some reason my warranty lists a cheaper model computer in their system so I've had to sit on the phone and remedy the issue for hours upon hours upon hours upon hours. Dell is probably the most unorganized company on the planet and it's really difficult to get anything accomplished WHEN ALL THE REPRESENTATIVES DON'T SPEAK MY MOTHER FUCKING LANGUAGE. Look, I'm not trying to be ethnocentric at all... However, if I'm in the U.S. and I bought my computer from a U.S. company to be used in the U.S. I do not want to call India to speak to some asshole that doesn't understand his right from his left or his ass from his face. I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH. So of course it is absolutely no surprise to me that these assholes in India that do not read English but can read the scribbles of Sanskrit screwed up my warranty. So, this process has taken longer than I had expected but at least I should be up and running and being my normal camera-whoring self by sometime next week.



No comments: