Saturday, April 24, 2010

Boxing


I think my next endeavor will be kick boxing. I've always wanted to learn how to kick box and and I haven't been able to round up friends to do this with me over the years. Well, now that I'm on this whole "Miss Independent" thing, I'm just saying screw it and I'm going to do it myself. The only thing I need from my readers is to maybe suggest some kick boxing studios in my area? I know most of you live in the LA area... So anywhere in the west end of the SF Valley or Conejo Valley would be fantastic!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Mor Zaiderman said...

If you want to stay in the SFV, Tarzana Boxing and Fitness. If you don't mind an annoying drive, Classic Boxing in Pasadena; probably well worth a drive.

Enjoy!

PS. You look fucking hott there and I want you, now.

liquidcrow said...

Muay Thai Kickboxing Gym or Muay Thai Academy of America, they're both near your area I think. I would recommend MMA though though cause it's just more fun :)

P.S. I agree with Mor. That pic of you is lookin devilishly hawt. You are workin that bod very well.
I'd want you too but you require me to bow down which I would never do for anyone unless I knew that loyally pledging allegiance would be worth it ;D