Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hey mambo, mambo italiano.

Tonight is the night of sex chat. Not in the sense of, "Oh baby, what are you wearing?" but in the sense of, LET ME TELL YOU EVERY LAST ANAL LICKING DETAIL OF MY SEX LIFE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ALL MY CUM DROPPING WAYS. What's better is that it's totally entertaining because even though I do not have a penis I'm sure if I had one I could work it better than a majority of my guy friends. Sometimes I wish I did just so I can show a majority of them what they're doing wrong when they fuck, and then they wouldn't get kicked to the curb so often. Guys like to talk a big game like they're dicks are a gift from God but really, if you don't know how to use it, then you might as well chop it off and pickle it. You're better off serving it with a side of coleslaw than pretending like you can bone-down.

"You gonna get blaaaasted!"

No comments: