Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sometimes people just want to be left alone to their own devices.

I have been pretty unbelievably boring as of lately. I literally have absolutely nothing to blog about. The only thing new in my life that I've discovered is Twitter and within a few day's time I've already created enemies. Apparently stupid shit I post annoys people that don't even know me. I guess that's satisfying.

My only semi-accomplishment in the past few days is when I gave a piece of advice that worked. Today I told her my method to solving it was looking for "a solution that works with minimal effort."

Aside from that, I've done nothing spectacular and have no photo-worthy hikes. I did a quick hike in Oak Park which was essentially me crawling hand and knee straight up a 90 degree mountain followed by my legs melting off.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do something blog worthy. I wish the weather was a bit warmer so I could go sailing and not freeze on the water. I'll probably end up going hiking or running. You'd think by now that I'd weigh nearly nothing, but I'm still a fat ass. I should probably get a cocaine habit if by July I'm not thin again.

No comments: