Sunday, April 19, 2009

Madness.

Last time I blogged I said that my blogs suck now because I'm too tired to write anything worth while. The same still applies. It's amazing how getting off my fat fucking ass can change my semi-decent blog postings so radically. Instead of the normal ranting, raving, bitching, complaining and whatever else I normally do, you are all reading what's somewhat like a work out blog without the work out details.

Katie and I are still doing it. We're still eating healthy (or at least somewhat healthy) and spending numerous amounts of hours a day being active. The goal is to be able run around in the nude in San Sebastian or Nice this summer... Since we're pretty much spending a month running around between Spain and France. So, let's see how awesomely sexy I look by August. Which probably means I won't look awesome or sexy (I don't think I can anyway?) but whatever.


Aside from my normal bullshit, one of my bestfriends leaves for Prague tomorrow and I'm insanely jealous. The great thing about him leaving for Prague is that he decided to go with my Boo Boo today to go buy some insanely expensive camera which has like 928391827391873 megapixels or some nonsense... Which means that when he comes to Europe with us for the month of August, I can count on him and Dom taking really rad pictures and I won't need to bring a camera.

Other than that... My life is not exciting. Oh - and as soon as I get to my goal weight I'm starving myself for 48 hours so I can nose dive into a stack of blueberry pancakes. That's a great way to celebrate, right?

No comments: