Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hunchie McHunch.



I wish I had something to complaint about. As it turns out, I've been a lazy bum lately and instead of being a beach bum I've been a boat bum. I've been spending more time on my friend Mike's boat than I have doing anything of any significant value. My face is turning a nice shade of black from being out in the sun so much but I guess I'm okay with having a face 20 times darker than my body.


The only thing I have to share is that I frequent this one message board on MySpace because a good friend of mine IRL runs it. [YES, I said IRL] - Anyway, so there's this topic about how much would you spend on a pet for a vet visit and what's your limit before you say goodbye and blah blah and this one chick that looks exactly like Quasimodo posted how she spent nearly a grand on her pet chicken that had like smallpox or some fucking weird thing like than then spent 3 months "rehabbing" it.

I replied to her and told her for me to consider spending a grand on a pet chicken would only be if it layed golden eggs. And the only other circumstance where I'd spend a G on a chicken if it Bobby Flay made it for me and then followed that with him eating my pussy for an hour.

Sometimes I just don't understand the crazyness in this world. No wonder I am either a total recluse or out on the ocean.

No comments: