Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We're still doing it.

Somehow Katie and I have kept up this work out routine nonsense. We've been looking for fun ways to keep up the routine and get in shape, so for the past few days we decided to join Dom, his brother and friends/crew/-whatever the fuck it's called now- in a game or two of basketball. Incredibly, my shortness hasn't gotten the best of me. It's not like we REALLY play a game of basketball, otherwise it absolutely would. We play "3-2-1" which is some bullshit game of counting backwards and shooting it in the basket and pushing each other around like a bunch of apes but hey, it makes me sweaty and tired so clearly it's at least some cardio work.

For now, I will continue dreaming about swimming in buckets of fried chicken with biscuits and gravy. I'm really craving those awesome biscuits i make.

fuck salt.

No comments: