Saturday, June 12, 2010

My paper came back in the mail.

Remember that bitch of a paper I was venting about for my history class? Or maybe I didn't write about it because I've been too busy in la-la land. Anyway, my final for my history class was a gigantic research paper. I put it off until the last 24 hours were winding down. I finished it with half an hour to spare and I didn't even edit it. Here's my professor's commentary:

People wonder why I love myself so damn much. It's probably because I pull straight A's with minimal effort. I need a MENTAL CHALLENGE IN MY LIFE. This professor is actually a professor at UCLA and she's going to give me a letter of recommendation. That, in conjunction with my honors courses that are guaranteed admittance to UCLA, I'm fairly certain that in the near future I will finally be getting the challenges that I need. For now, I coast on minimal effort. My bosses tell me that I shouldn't settle for anything less than Berkeley because I'm Cal material, or so they say... (they're all Cal guys, I suppose they know best) - but we'll see.

I still haven't made my announcement because I am a slacker and a retard. I may wait a bit longer to announce it but whatever. Let me just say that NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT. But it really is a big announcement. :)

No comments: