Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From bikini to muay practice.

Before anyone bothers to ask, yes, I do work out at home in a regular bra. I figured if I can use it for a bikini top, and if I can also wear it for running around like a maniac while black-out drunk and getting in trouble, I can use it to work out in as well.

I'm in love with muay thai. I guess I should say that I love punching and kicking shit. I love being covered in bruises and having my body constantly hurt. I love being so winded that my lungs burn and I feel like I'm choking on my own spit. I love being drenched in my own sweat. This is seriously all I want to do in my free time. I'm at the point if I never socialize again, I'm totally okay with that, so long as I have a heavy bag to make fuck on.

I guess the point to this post is that I just wanted to reiterate my fucking awesomeness. I guess I can consider myself somewhat gangster now because I officially know how to throw bows. But I'm just a step up above gangster because my bows aren't for dancing, but for actually hurting people in the face. I wonder if I'll ever get to the level of doing competitive muay thai. One of these days I'd love to go ape shit bananas on a bitch. Hopefully I'll get that chance.

I guess in other news, I'm getting a bug up my ass to jump out of an airplane. I don't know what happened to me in recent months that suddenly I'm some combative and adrenaline junky, but I think plane jumping is next on my list of things to do. I said I wanted to do boxing and now I can't picture my life without it. Let's just pray that I don't become addicted to something that crazy. The likelihood of me dying on my first jump is slim since I'll be tandem with a professional, but the more I do it, the greater my chances get. So, once should be enough. Then maybe in the future I'll get in a shark tank. One step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I guess the point to this
post is that I just wanted to
reiterate my fucking
awesomeness."

I totally agree with that.

Mark