Sunday, March 15, 2009

Horse caca.

Owning a horse is the stupidest thing a person can do. Unless you're made out of TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS or you REALLY enjoy being broke every single moment of your life, then I guess it's ok to be a horse owner. Otherwise, horse ownership is for the very stupid. Clearly I was once very stupid.

Let me just say that my horse has brought me a great deal of inner strength and emotional support in hard times and blah blah, but instead of hugging a stupid fucking horse I should have been hugging a bottle of xanax which is significantly cheaper. Since this past fall when I decided I wanted to sell my horse, she has been nothing but a pain in the ass and a pain in my wallet. My horse has been nothing but a barrel of STUPID FUCKING PROBLEMS that are all expensive and irritating. I am at the point now where I am going to sell her per pound to Carni Equine because that seems to be my only option of getting rid of her. Otherwise I might just ask my dad if I can borrow his shotgun and put a slug between her eyes.

Furthermore, put it on the record that I hate horses. If I could possibly grow anymore disdain for the thought of horse ownership I would probably be spewing hate fire out of my nose. I probably wouldn't have a problem if she mysteriously disappeared off the face of this Earth.

No comments: