Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Celebration.


I may be climbing out on a limb here to say that my horse has finally been leased. To celebrate my horse being potentially leased out I did not make myself a traditional dinner. I made myself a margarita dinner. Which means I drank 1.5 bags of bags of frozen strawberries with who knows how many ounces of tequila and now 6... 7...8 (?) margaritas later I am who knows what point of drunk. What's amazing is how awesome I can type but how poorly I can talk. I was laying in bed with Boo Boo talking about whatever blah blah i was talking about when I finally gave up on talking because I've completely forgotten how to speak for the night.

As for the horse situation, Charm was tried out over the weekend by a young client of my friend/trainer. Charm was an angel, she loved her, everything went smoothly and the father of the girl who will be riding Charm said it's a go. My friend e-mailed the final information about what the lease agreement entails and prices, so now I'm basically waiting for the signature. I'm hoping as of April 1 I do not have to pay board for at least 6 months.

I guess that means I will no longer be a broke bitch and I'll have money for Spain again this August and I'll also have money for a 6 day vacation with Boo Boo somewhere tropical for our anniversary in June.

I guess all this means for you, the reader, is that I will probably be a Hell of a lot less bitchy. That's all .

No comments: