Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Perverts.


Here's another article from the journal of DUH: Men are fucking perverts.

When I opened thisblog I decided to check on my stats to see how quickly hits on my page dropped. Well, my hits haven't really dropped much at all. I have over 60,000 hits on this thing due to pervy men looking up "Cuban Ass" on Google. It's evident that I've talked specifically about my Cuban ass on here and it's even more evident that men are obsessed with Cuban asses. Or at least 60,000-ish men are. 5,000 are from South America. I might just start every new post with a close up of my ass and talk about my Cuban ass until Google starts paying me to post pictures of my ass. GOOGLE, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?? I WANT SOME DAMN MONEY. Cuban ass. Cuban ass. Cuban ass. Google me. Cuban ass. Cuban ass. Cuban ass. Page impressions. Cuban ass. Keywords. Cuban Ass.

This sorta reminds me of my conversation a few hours ago with my good friend in DC that I accidentally ass typed to her "aal lah" or something along those lines to her and she sent me a "WHAT?" followed by some more question marks as I didnt respond since I was busying fucky or something. I came back with and replied ALLAH and then told her I was busy with my extremist ways and terrorizing. Then we talked about how Big Brother and the NSA are probably monitoring me RIGHT NOW so I figured I might take it a step further and say ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH TERROR TERROR TERROR and see if I start getting hits from Afghanistan. I'll probably get some creeper commenting on here pissed off that I mentioned Allah's name in vain. Whatever. I don't care about your Allah.

Ok, I'm done fucking with the government today. NSA, I'll be back to TERRORIZE you tomorrow.

No comments: