Saturday, July 16, 2011

Message truncated due to lack of care.


I've been exhausted of everything that is a glimmer of care or apathy for anyone other than myself. That being said, I'm tired of myself. I'm bored, I'm restless and I'm too caught up in my own mind to give a damn about anything. All I want is new adventures and new hobbies. I want something. anything. I miss jiu jitsu but I don't miss the idiot people in that sport. It was a lot of fun, but out of the 129038120398102938120983 people training, only 3 of them were genuinely good people. The rest were a bunch of fucking retarded perverts, or just plain retarded. I also learned that men are far more dramatic than women. THAT surprised me greatly. I'm glad my phone no longer blows up with drama from the gym.

Yesterday I went for a hike by myself with my dog. My fat bitch crapped out before I did, LONG before I did, so I turned around and took her home. I really need a steady hiking partner. I thought I had one, but that turned out to be another cruel joke on me. I somehow repeated what I thought I left. I need to figure out how I keep ending up in this cycle because I'm tired of it.

5 comments:

Mor Zaiderman said...

which trail is that?

Princess Pinche said...

Mor,

This is after the 2nd tunnel up the 9. We parked on the side of the road and just made up our own trail. It was awesome.

Richard Anderson said...

For the record, because since I'm typing with the intention to Send a record will exist, I didn't find your blog by googling "Cuban Ass." I found your blog by drinking a bottle of wine then googling "Sweaty Fuck" at 1:12am. 'Cause who isn't looking for that in the wee wee hours? Then I actually read it. Wierd. Interesting. Cool? Enough for drunk in the morning at least.

Since I'm being creepy, my name's Scott. You know, Scott, the serial killer next door on every newsmagazine show. My dogs started dying on hikes too many years ago, when they were young.

Awesome. Enjoy.
Scott

Princess Pinche said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Pinche said...

Scott or Richard, whatever you feel like being called... You're totally crazy but in an awesome way. I dig it. Thanks.