Saturday, July 30, 2011

About to get real busy-like. Say that with a Southern twang.

Someone Eff me in the A.

August better be an awesome month of relaxing because September is going to be damn busy. One of my best girlfriends that lives in DC (see previous posts of me visiting her in DC) is moving to Kentucky with my brother Sept 1. AS ROOMIES. NOT LOVERS. LET ME CLARIFY THAT. So I'm flying out to DC and we're driving her truck and ponaynay trailer to Lexington, Kentucky. My plan is to have as much fun as possible until I see my brother... Then make his life Hell for the remainder of my visit because I haven't done that in almost a year and a half. The majority of the drive will be through West VA which means I plan on running into Jesco White and the rest of that fucked up redneck-hillbilly-white trash-tweaker shit family or at least their doppelgangers. I have a suspicious feeling that I'll be seeing what Palmdale would look like on tweak filled steroids. I hope Palmdale doesn't get any ideas anytime soon.

So after I run over to the east coast, the following weekend I'll be in San Diego with my boyfriend for my Godfather's wedding. I CANT BELIEVE THE MAN IS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED. So strange that he's settling down and he's not the bachelor party Godfather anymore. Totally insane to me.

After that is my boyfriend's birthday which I haven't even started planning for... Then the weekend after that we're moving into our own place. JUST THE TWO OF US NO WITH NO ROOMIES OTHER THAN MY (OUR) DOG.

Busy times ahead. O_o

No comments: