Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm feeling healthy again.




Of course I finally feel healthy on a Sunday when there's absolutely nothing to do. I haven't worked out in weeks and I feel like a flabby pile of shit and this is depressing. I went from doing my marital arts nearly every day to being couch ridden and unable to breathe without help from an inhaler or an insane amount of purple drank, which just made me sleep away the coughing. Then I'd wake up choking, and that was bad news bears.

So now that I'm better, my muay thai trainer is too busy for me, my jiu jitsu studio isn't open, my dog is being a lazy pile of shit and doesn't want to run with me, my boyfriend is working on his project car... and i think he's sick of me because i haven't left his bedroom in a week and i am over-all a cranky mother fucking bitch.

Now when I come home and hang out at my house I get stir crazy and don't know what to do. It's like I really don't live here anymore, so I just sorta sit on the couch or in a chair downstairs at the dining room table and rot. My bedroom stopped being my woman-cave and I'm running out of options to satiate myself for the day.

I guess I'll go back to molesting Yelp. That's the only thing I've been capable of doing the past couple of weeks. I AM BACK TO MY NORMAL SCHEDULE AFTER TODAY.

No comments: