Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Grumble.

I was just looking at this picture from a few weeks ago and realizing that I am not going to be able to keep up my fucking awesome body if I don't get better. Yeah, that was a bit egotistical but you know what? I was a lard ass and I work hard for my body that I have now. Right now I'm doing okay and not turning into a complete pile of shit but I've been sick for two fucking weeks. TWO FUCKING WEEKS. No jiu jitsu, no muay thai, no running... shit, i haven't even walked the dogs in 2 weeks. The only activity I do is sex and that's because I can't help myself. My boyfriend is ridiculously good looking, especially when naked, and I don't care if I'm sick and dying, I want dick. Actually, I think he dicks me because it keeps me from being a bitch. The more dick I get, the less of a complete bitch I am. The only reason why I haven't lost my body in this two week couch span is because of all my regular dickins. Anyway, I eat fucking ridiculously healthy with the exception of my over indulgence in clam chowder when I went up north with the boyfriend, but that was a planned pig-out. I feel like complete crap and it's annoying. Turning into a pile of rotting shit isn't in my plans. My plans have been to become a fucking bad ass fighter and kill people but clearly this is not working in my favor if I'm couch/bed ridden. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do with myself. I'm tired, grouchy, constantly coughing, my lungs hurt, antibiotics don't work, tea doesn't help, inhaler doesn't help, codeine cough syrup doesn't work, wtf?? am i broken? is this punishment for having a better sex life than anyone else on this planet? c'mon, i will sign my soul to the devil to get rid of this cough.

Since I can't sleep tonight I've been on YELP and adding my two very important cents all over the place. If you look at my twitter that's on the side of this blog, my links to my reviews are there. Go read them. Now.

No comments: