Thursday, May 6, 2010

Homewrecker.

Every night I'm subjected to watching the AshleyMadison.com commercials because they're EVERYWHERE and I cannot escape them even if I tried. By trying, I mean finding my remote and/or getting up to turn off the tv which is impossible once I make it to my bed. Normally by the time I get back into my hermit shell I'm incapable of thinking, much less moving. Now I'm trying to figure out why I'm justifying why I watch these commercials. They're commercials for fuck's sake, I don't control what's on the tv.

After seeing what seems like the 12498214124 commercial for Ashley Madison tonight, I have a sudden urge to sign up on the website and find myself some married man to sleep with. I figure that I've done a million and some terrible things in recent months, I might as well add "HOMEWRECKER" to the list. There are certain things I know I can't do, a least not legally and therefore I'm not posting it on here, but homewrecking is something I can't go to jail for.

That being said, I might need to sleep this off. I'm fairly certain I could find myself a married man and turn his world upside-down on every single level without the aid of Ashley Madison. Or maybe I'll let that little thing called karma loom over my head long enough so I don't do go forward and ruin relationships. I suppose this boils down to being completely dependent on my mood, which is always unpredictable.

I probably need to be put on a leash - but I'm the type of bitch that'll chew through it and run.


No comments: