Saturday, May 2, 2009

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

I'm not exactly sure why I'm up at 3:00 am when I'm drunk and stoned. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure what the Hell I am supposed to be writing about. All I know is that I just sent Katie home in a cab with some guy that with a towel wrapped around his head and he was very irritated. Like, I'm borderline positive that Katie has probably been raped by now. He made sure to let us know how pissed off he spent $20 on gas to drive Katie 1.5 miles home. I guess it's his fault for not googling that Agoura to Agoura within the same fucking freeway exist is less than walking distance. We're Californians that don't walk unless we're in cute work out pants and tennis shoes so walking was out of the question. Basically, I decided for the first time in my life to not be Katie's DD which in turn cost me $20 to send her home via cab but it was worth it. It was worth seeing her drive away like she's been spanked, scolded and sent to her room for doing something terrible.

Tomorrow I will be curing my hangover by puking off the side of the boat. Wish me luck.

No comments: