Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drawing blanks...

Blogging gives me a headache. Every time I open up blogger I run out of shit to write about. My life is interesting, yet it's boring. I guess you can say it's interesting to me and no one else, but I guess that's ok, right?

Since it's been too damn hot outside to hike, I've adopted something much more fun and relaxing as a hobby: swimming aka sitting on floating lounge chair. I get some exercise in too... barely. I've learned to balance swimming with running, it's a nice combo.

Anyway, as you can see, I have a pretty intense tan. Now, let me just say that - my tan line was much, much darker until I decided to pull my top almost completely off, enough to cover the nips... and still, I am still suffering with this horrible tan line. Not to mention... I have a raccoon tan from my over-sized Kanye West inspired glasses. I look like a tanning booth disaster. For the next few days I will be staying out of the sun.

No comments: