Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine.


I couldn't believe the shit going on in Malibu today. What's normally a 20 minute minute drive from Agoura down Las Virgenes over by Moonshadows to get to Josh's took just over an hour and a half. Was it because it's Valentine's Day or because of the long weekend? Well, whatever it was, I saw a million papparazzo's over at the Country Mart on Cross Creek. If I had a battering ram on my Cadillac it would have been very reminiscent of Woody Harrelson in Zomebieland. I just hope that Jennifer Aniston was getting publicly railed by Brad Pitt with a huge FUCK YOU ANGELINA t-shirt on because it was a fucking zoo and a half.

Depsite me being a raging hormonal bitch because it's 'my time' right now along with the extreme frustration from the traffic, Josh made everything better by having an ice cold margarita with my name on it waiting for me by the time I got there. After I downed my margi and took a cat nap, Josh and I made homemade pizza. Dough from scratch, too. Homemade sauce + fresh mozzarella + proscuitto di parma + paper thin onions + chiffonade of basil and garlic oil drizzle = yummmyyyy. We had a pretty fabulous dinner. It was really nice.

No comments: