Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blah blah.

I think it's really cute that I have a couple of regular readers now that read my blog to check in on me or to see if I have written about them. What's sad is that under normal circumstances, my blog would be an excellent way to track me and my wrongdoings down. Since my life is no longer mundane, it's been a struggle to keep up with this blog. I'm at a point in my life where I can't keep track of myself. I'm forgetting people's names, over-lapping plans, drinking too much (in caffeinated and alcohol form) and I'm NEVER HOME.

The past two nights I've made a conscious effort to be home early. I've been having to grapple my own brain to make decisions that would be better for me. Thus far, I've only succeeded in keeping up my diet (excluding mass amounts of alcohol) and my work out regimen (mainly because one of my best guy friends is a personal trainer and I see him all the time and he helps me out greatly), along with my other success being the ability to focus on my love of becoming a pedantic bitch. I'm failing on the whole "coming home" thing; I'm not entirely grasping that concept yet but I'll get there. There are some other issues I'm facing on a crazy-level but that I cannot elaborate on and will unfortunately need to be completely vague on these matters. I know, I know, but I can't write what I want to JUST yet.

All in all, my life is completely chaotic but this is the happiest I've ever been. :)

No comments: