Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Legal Crack and Nervous Postings


3:51 a.m.

Dom and I are both wide awake, both of us are victims to legal crack. For him, he's on his ADD medication and I'm who knows how many milligrams in on caffeine... Just know that it's a lot.

I'm thinking about making the switch to adderall. See, there's a hell of a lot less fat (I don't drink black coffee) and calories in a tiny pill of brain food. Side effects are anorexia and psychosis. I'm currently psychotic and that's nothing new. I can't imagine a tiny pill of brain food could possibly exacerbate my perpetually unruly behavior. See, if I combine that with my newly-adopted anorexia, I could just be the skinny crack whore which I guess could be a fun new phase in my life. That will give me more drive and reason to go be a fat chef in Spain. See, I really do have methods to my madness. No one ever said I was logical or ethical and by all means, I don't want to be. I suppose when I DO start "thinking like a normal person" is when the Apocalypse is coming. At that point, who gives a shit. The world will be imploding.

No comments: