Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dirty rocker lust.


I think I'm finally coming to terms that I've gone completely insane. My mind just doesn't work right at all and I'm at the point where I think I'm going to let go and see where it takes me.

Earlier this evening, Katie and I went to Rite-Aid for her regular alcohol run and somehow I got distracted (surprise, surprise) and decided that instead of looking for her I'd rather try to stalk her out. Well, somewhere in the midst of this predator-like stalking, I crept around a corner and in the creepiest face I could possibly make with my body contorted into a way I cannot describe, I accidentally stalked a young-ish couple and almost said "FFFFFUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUU!!!" to them. Literally, my lips where in the "FFF" shape and I partly uttered said "FFF" sound. I haven't a clue why I was going to do that, why I partially let go of myself to do that or why on Earth I didn't pee my pants from laughing so hard after. Katie caught me in the act of said "FFF" and she admitted to almost shitting her pants. Actually, she may have sharted because I could have sworn I smelled some butt leakage and it wasn't coming from my ass or underoos. Knowing Katie, it's perfectly possible. I suppose her lack of control of her bodily functions (not that she admits this, but I have a good whiffer) and the fact that she's probably the funniest person I know is the reason why I love her so much. In 5 days she and I will be in Madrid causing chaos and destruction to the point where we might get deported. Amazing.

No comments: