Monday, March 10, 2008

You know, I feel like dealing cocaine.


I'm just going to say that these fucking glasses make me feel like I just swam over from Cuba to Key West, SOMEHOW settled in Miami and started a cocaine business. I feel like I should lay in the Miami Beach sand with a pound of cocaine next to me with lots of hired hookers that work for lines of coke. I want to be the next Tony Montana. I WILL BE THE NEXT TONY MONTANA.

No, but in all reality these are my new fucking hot glasses that my boo-boo bought me for my birthday. - Well, an early birthday present as my birthday is not until the 21st of this month. They are vintage Christian Diors from 1970. Also, I know I look like I'm naked but I'm not (WHICH IS HARD TO BELIEVE, I KNOW).毛澤東 decided to get wasted and say she was "going to the bathroom" and came back with a dress for me and also for Gia. She also decided that we should change what we were wearing to our new dresses AT THE TABLE so we changed AT THE TABLE. It was pretty awesome because we pulled off changing at the table seen in the picture above. I went from a halter dress to a tube dress and it's really fucking cute. I guess I will admit that 毛澤東 has good taste. On another note, I think when I lose another 10 pounds I will just around naked at all times.

My feet were also peed on tonight. I will spare those details but it was not my pee pee.

FUCK IT'S 4:50 IN THE MORNING AND I WISH I COULD FUCKING SLEEP. I AM WIDE AWAKE.

1 comment:

Sabrina See said...

i peed on your feet. my name is sabrina_c and i approve of this message.