Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'll take a platter of 75% fat, thank you.

If I could pick up and just do whatever the fuck I want, I think I'd move up to Northern California and own a small diary farm. I couldn't do just any old diary farm with some cows, a barn and little ranch-style home, but really an amazing estate. It would be named Castillo De Princessa De La Habana. Besides the fact that I would have an amazing mansion with a compass of wings, but gnarly caves for aging cheeses, rolling hills to have vineyards (because what goes better with cheese than wine?), a small lake, an indoor and outdoor arena for Charm, acres and acres of lush, green pastures and of course I would be will equipped with everything I need to make my own cheeses, produce my own wines and somehow manage all that while running an underground brothel. Wait, I wasn't supposed to share my secret information of things I want to do in life - own a brothel.

Anyway.

I don't care how fucking terribly fat I sound, but I am a fucking lover of cheese... Better yet, I am becoming a connoisseur of cheese. YOU WANT TO TALK CHEESE? YOU COME TO ME. Bring cheese.

I could probably bathe in cheese and then eat it. Okay, wait, only if my pussy is clean but otherwise I probably would.

2 comments:

Talia Cognawesome said...

Woah! Weird-- I LOVE CHEESE TOO!

You might have known that already though. hahaha

Lets go get fat together and get some tasty cheese tonight.

Talia Cognawesome said...

p.s. I changed my link to taliacognawesome.blogspot.com get it right or pay the price.