Monday, September 20, 2010

Hangover.



I've had a god damn hangover all day. ALL DAY.

The amount I drank yesterday was ridiculous. I forgot that Jamie and I went and saw a movie at Muvico. We saw The American... And I was honestly too drunk to even remember more than George Clooney making a gun. The night before we were there too and we saw The Town which we loved - GO SEE IT - but yeah. Yesterday was shenanigans with my boyfriend. We bounced around from restaurant to restaurant to movie to walking around the mall aimlessly trying to 'walk off the drunk' to no avail. If it weren't for the fact that we had movie tickets I'm positive we would have never gotten off the gigantic bean bag chair at that memory foam store. Now it's a 'must buy' on our list of things to buy. IT WAS FUCKING COMFORTABLE AS HELL.

AND NOW I AM DISTRACTED because I'm play fighting with Jamie so I must leave blogger world to put him in a triangle choke. The thing I love most about training in jiu jitsu is being able to use it on unsuspecting people - like my boyfriend. :)

No comments: