Friday, December 4, 2009

Who needs sleep when disgust is running through your veins?


Earlier this evening I wrote this sappy poem that I decided not to publish because I didn't want to be portrayed as a sap, although I am one.

Well, I had a 5 hour phone conversation with someone that literally stopped me in my sap-tracks. Literally - stopped me while I was going a million miles an hour. She even threw me in reverse. She flipped the switch on my train tracks so fast that I just pulled into Normalsville Station.

All I know now is that I haven't slept because I'm thoroughly disgusted in everything I heard. Not disgusted in the sense of hurt, anger or anything else... Disgusted in the sense of, I feel like I need to take a cheese grater to my skin or dip myself in boiling water and hope that kills the heebeejeebees I have. It's like a have a million bugs eating away at my flesh. I'm SO disgusted that the only thing I can think of is how absolutely grossed out I am.

Well, in good news, after I finally sleep - I will be back to my normal, crazy self.

Also, T-minus 4 weeks and 6 days until I'm on a really amazing vacation that I don't want to jinx.

No comments: