Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

2009 has been one of my greatest years of emotional and mental growth. With that said, my quarter life crisis has been planted into my daily train of thought and it's starting to blossom into something much more than a typical crisis that comes and goes. I've learned a lot about who I am and what I stand for; I've learned what drives me and what breaks me; I've learned to take the lead when need be and when to step back and watch. I let the cards fall this year and the river has come up in my favor.

In the past year I've left behind a lot of relationships that were toxic to me and I've gained some incredible relationships with people that literally skyrocket my spirit into the clouds and far beyond planetary measurement. I've experienced the world from afar and cultured my soul forever and I'm constantly craving for more. I have focused my energy on what I love and what I need to do. Most and best of all, I finally love myself for who I am and not what other people want me to be.

Goodbye, 2009.

Welcome, 2010. :)

No comments: