Monday, November 28, 2011

The never ending house project.

So, about that move in October 1...

We would be moved in to our place by now if I wasn't such a cry baby and basically sighed and sighed and sighed and sighed every time I walked into our house and looked at that horrific kitchen that used to be there. Granted this kitchen is still not up to my spoiled, rotten child standards with slab Italian black granite and Viking appliances... But this is not so bad for a starter home. At least it's all new, even if it's on the cheap. I have a picture somewhere but I'm embarrassed to post it, being that it was going to be my kitchen until magically the kitchen got completely torn apart. Thanks boyfriend (who never reads my blog) for actually paying attention to, and understanding, what all those sighs were about. :)

Hopefully we will be in some time around New Year. I can't wait for our place to be done.

No comments: