Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleep is an illusion.

Once again, I'm blogging at an ungodly hour. The picture above was taken just a few moments ago. I always turn into such a mess at this time.

I know I said I was going to write my 2009 recap and post it. Well, I wrote it and posted it. I backdated it to the 31st. When reading it back to myself several times, I felt as if there was a little too much vulnerability of myself via the interwebs and I didn't like that. I deleted most of it out and kept it for my personal use as a majority of it didn't feel like me when I went to post it. I like being a ranting and raving like a nonsensical crazy person. I prefer to be known for not making sense than being a wah wah blogger. So, the half-paragraph is all you get. Sorry.

I did want to take a moment though to say that 2010 has started on a really incredible note. Between NYE, this past weekend, certain people in my life and my trip in 3 days... I've been blessed. :)

I will resume my perpetual insanity tomorrow.

No comments: