Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pillaging.

Sometimes I worry myself when I'm TOO happy. It's like this crawling out of my skin feeling but without the anxiety I would normally have with said crawling out of skin feeling.

All I know is that this morning I'm a big ball of happy. I can't even sum up my feelings into a few words. Symbols might be more appropriate. Last night I hosted an Italian feast and had a beautiful spread on the table. This was actually the first time I've done the entire dinner completely by myself without having mock-sous chefs. Well, when I needed to put on my war paint I did ask Jocelyn and Tosh for a bit of final touches on setting up my appetizers, but almost everything I did myself. Everything came out fantastic. Between the food and 10+ bottles of wine, we all had a good time.

Great food, great wine, great friends, great night... I slept like a baby and it felt so good to have my 'old spot' back...

Today's a stoked on life kinda day, aside from blogger not letting me upload pictures and blackberry internet constantly being down.

No comments: