Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What the Hell.

Right now seems like a good time to start writing again.

Somewhere along the line of life I forgot about blogging. Things happened. I somehow got myself busy with life. I put on my big girl pants and got a full time job. I moved the fuck out of my parents house and in with my boyfriend. I ended up starting a furry-child army and now I have three dogs and at the rate I collect dogs, I'll have 20 in no time. I cook every day like an idiot. There are reasons why restaurants exist yet I don't use them often. I like to get around and go places or spend entirely too much time at Dodger Stadium. My boyfriend recently decided to upgrade his title to fiancé via this thingamabling on my finger. Holy shit, I might be an adult now. Kinda. Sorta. I'm getting there. 

I just got back last week from a trip to Belize and Guatemala. I have A LOT to stay about both countries in the very short amount of time I spent there. I was gone a week and felt like I saw a lot. I talked to a lot of locals. I drove people crazy with the millions of questions I asked and wrote down things I can't even read because apparently when I write, I write in a secret language only my hand knows. Hands: Please communicate to eyes. Thank you. 

I'm going to try to start blogging again. Like really blogging. Like actually writing down my thoughts whether jumbled or not and click the PUBLISH button and get it out there. We'll see how I do, but I'd like to document how completely bat-shit crazy I go over the next however many years...


No comments: