Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Neigh.


There is something terribly wrong with me... I might be getting back into horses again. Now while I know most of you who have read my blog over the years have read how big of a headache that was for me but I just can't help myself.

It started on my trip I just got back from. I went to DC/Maryland to help one of my best friends move her horse from there to Lexington, Kentucky. The trip was a lot of fun and most of it was completely ridiculous but that's not the point. The point is that somewhere along the line I decided to lose my mind and I fell in love with a horse in a field at midnight before I knew anything about him. As it turns out, he has an absentee owner who doesn't give an EFF about him so I guess my instinct was right. Now my friend is making her best effort to have the owners give him to me since he's practically abandoned. Of course out of all the damn horses in the world --- and out of so many available ones in California --- I find one in Kentucky. Of course. I'm going to spend $$$ to ship him to Cali but it's fine. He'll be living on the ranch with me at home which makes my life significantly easier and cheaper.

Whatever. If I don't end up with him I won't be getting a horse for quite some time... But ugh. Someone slap me.

No comments: