Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MMA.

So I haven't posted in a while. I keep saying that someone should revoke me of all my blogger status but then I'd never update and the one fan I have (and this fan is possibly just a figment of my imagination) would have absolutely no clue what's going on in my awesome life. Sad to say that my life has been completely repetitive though. I haven't been a black-out drunk since I almost got banned from my favorite restaurant like 2 months ago. I've been back a few times since but have toned it down significantly so I don't lose access to goat tacos which mean more to me than drinking, seriously. All I know is that the waiters think I'm hilarious and always give me free shots of tequila just to amp me up. I suppose I can't complain about that. I went there for lunch with my bosses recently and the waiter knew me. One of them commented how I must be a drunk if I walk in and he's like HEY YOU WERE JUST HERE YESTERDAY, YOU GOING TO DRINK AGAIN TODAY? Thanks waiter guy, thanks for embarrassing me in front of the bosses. Good thing I love my bosses dearly and we give each other constant shit. I'm already positive they think I'm a drunk so none of it was a surprise to them.

I think I posted that I started Muay Thai last month or so. Well, my trainer that trains me in Muay takes Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with another amazing trainer. One way or another I am now apart of a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu studio and splitting time between both disciplines will be taking over my life. I plan on being able to kick everyone's ass that deserves a damn beat down... and this is a lot of people. i figure if i cannot legally kill someone I will find a reason to make it arguably reasonable as to WHY I needed to choke someone out. The good thing about the possibility of going in front of a judge due to assault will be the fact that i'm tiny and i can be quite adorable and puppy-eyed when need be. I know, I know, you're thinking I'm lying but as an only child, when my mom learned to say "NO" to me, I had to go beg from dad and my adorableness is what got me everything I wanted. This method still works and I'm an old hag. I might as well use my good looks and charm while I still have them. Time's ticking, I don't have that much time left.

Recently I purchased a heavy Muay Thai bag of my own and I'm literally gutting my parent's garage and turning it into my own practice studio. In other words, I can officially get angry and NOT need to throw things, or drown my sorrows in mass amounts of alcohol, when I don't have access to a bag. I will always have bag access now. :) Funny how I've always wanted to get into MMA one way or another and my lazy ass never did. Now I can't picture life without it, nor do I want to. I just hope my limbs stay strong enough so I never have to quit.



No comments: